You have no items in your shopping cart.
With the advent of PID technical specifications, industrial park VOCs monitoring will have rules to follow.
In order to enhance synergistic efficiency of pollution reduction & carbon reduction and further fight the battle of pollution prevention and control, the Jiangsu Provincial government issued the Notice on Implementing Fscal Policies Related to the Effect of Pollution & Carbon Reduction in February, which strengthens the responsibility of governments at all levels to protect the ecological environment through fiscal leverage and promotes high-quality development of the ecological environment. Starting in 2021, total amount of the following 7 pollutants: chemical oxygen demand (COD), ammonia nitrogen, total nitrogen, total phosphorus, nitrogen oxide, particulate matter and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), will be assessed by cities and counties, the circular said. And carbon emission intensity will be a regulatory factor.
Safety and environmental protection is a hot topic in the industrial field. In recent years, with the progress of sensor and big data technology, industrial production has gradually become intelligent and refined, and there are more efficient and scientific solutions to the safety problems in industrial production. While the proposal of carbon neutrality makes industrial environmental protection the focus of national strategic planning, and the market space is gradually opening up, the integration of new technologies such as the IoT and big data provides strong support for high-quality and green development of industry. As the basis of data acquisition, multiple sensor fusion technology has been widely used in the field of industrial safety and environmental protection, which is the cornerstone of the intelligent development of modern industry.
Winsen sensors have been playing excellent performance in various industrial sectors over 30 years. Winsen products family will keep improving and expanding to meet industrial sustainable development and higher global environment protection goal.
Winsen Sensors in Atmospheric Monitoring
Detection gas: carbon monoxide, ozone,sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, VOCs, etc.
- * ZE12A Atmospheric monitoring module
- * ME4-CO-E4/ME4-NO2-E4
- * ZEHS04 Atmospheric monitoring module
- * 4R-PID Photoionization PID sensor
- * Mh-411D Carbon dioxide gas sensor
Winsen Sensors in Pollution Detection
Detection gas: ozone, carbon monoxide, VOCs,nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, carbon dioxide, benzene, toluene, xylene, vinyl chloride, styrene, chlorine, hydrofluoric acid, hydrogen chloride and other gases.
- * MEu-CO/H2S electrochemical sensor
- * ZE03 electrochemical sensor module
- * MH-411D Carbon dioxide gas sensor
- * ZI01 optical ion module
- * ZE11 electrochemical sensor module
- * ME3 series electrochemical sensor(NH3 / HCL/HF/NO2 / O3 / SO2 / PH3, etc.)
Winsen Sensors in Power Detection
Detection objects: ozone, oxygen,sulfur hexafluoride, flame
- * ZE03-O3 electrochemical ozone module
- * ME3-O3 electrochemical ozone sensor
- * Infrared SF6 gas sensor module
- * RD-913FB1 pyroelectric flame sensor
- * MD62 thermal conductivity (SF6) sensor
Winsen Sensors in New Energy Detection
Detection gas: carbon monoxide, hydrogen, smoke, etc
- * GMV-2021B MEMS hydrogen sensor
- * ME2-CS03 battery combustion detection
- * ZE21-CS battery leak detection module
- * ZE07-H2 electrochemical hydrogen module group
- * CMV-2021D MEMS hydrogen sensor
- * ZP13 smoke module
- * ME2-CO-14 × 5 carbon monoxide sensor
Winsen Sensor in Water Quality Detection
Test water quality: PH value, ammonia nitrogen concentration, dissolved oxygen, residual chlorine,dissolved solids (TDS) content, etc.